“Very Modern, staff lovely”
Review of Odeon Cinema

Odeon Cinema
Ranked #2 of 16 Fun & Games in Wrexham
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Modern, staff lovely”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

We visited on a Thursday lunchtime to see a kids movie. The place was clean, modern and staff friendly and attentive. Each ticket we bought got a 241 voucher valid for the whole of March, which had we been local would have been a total bargain. Nothing like that in Nottingham!

Visited February 2014

• Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
143 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 659 helpful votes
“Odeon Cinema Wrexham - The Wolf of Wall Street”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is a really great cinema. Clearly very well managed. The staff are very good and the whole place, including the toilets are very clean.
Auto tickets are easy, or you can get them from the desk just as easy.
This is probably one of the best cinemas that I have been to.
The film TheWolf of Wall Street is absolutely fabulous ( you will understand the pun if you go to see this movie )
A fantastic three hours worth of fun, lots of swearing,lots of nudity, and lots of laughs. Di Caprio is simply great, I don't think anyone else could have pulled off this film as he does - simply SUPERB.
Considering that this film is based on a true story, the mind boggles as to what it was really like.
Little wonder that this pic is currently number one.
Do yourself a massive favour and go and see it, don't wait for the DVD - just go, it will blow you mind ( in more ways than one)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank HappyTravellers222
Wrexham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A cheap and great night/day out”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

what is not to love about going to the cinema I love taking my kids there to watch the latest films!!! recently I went with my mum and daughter to watch the Nutcracker Ballet live from the royal ballet it is brilliant way to watch the ballet with out the expensive ticket price my daughter loved it. It is an experience everyone should have at least once.

oswestry
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“really good venue but very over value”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

ok we all know prizes go up but we are a family of three and every time we go for a normal film it cost of over 30, the pop corn is a joke i think its £3.75 small , are you for real,it only cost you like 10p to make,

i like this place but i just to go all the time and now it only happens once i a wile and some time we go to the children times 11:00am it just to be 2.50 per child and free adult, them it when to 2.50 per person, and just to day we find its 3 pounds per person, it goes up up up..... any ways its still cheap,

don't get me wrong its a nice cinema and people always friendly i recommend this place base on that there is no where else to go to watch a film.

oswestry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Nice building, shame about the clients”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Having vowed never to go to this cinema again, years ago, because of the poor behaviour of a minority of other clients Iw as eprsuaded tot ry again last night. We chose the last show of the evening, paid extra for premier seating to make sure we had a good gap around us but still an extremely noisy couple sat behind us, put their coat over hte seat in front ( and therefore over my head) kicked me inthe back and talked and giggled throughout. Previous experiences invoved a gang of young teenagers running in and out of the show and throwing food....
The film we went to was not a comedy - I would have understood the laughing if so.
It's much further to go to Shrewsbury, Mold or Chester for us - but that's what I'll have to do if I want to wtach a film in peace.
Very very disappointing.