“Cold poor quality food” 1 of 5 bubbles

Aziz Lounge
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: We are EATEATFOODCO The hottest food joint around!
“Cold poor quality food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered food for my family tonight and I was told the delivery time was 730. I called them at 745 and no apology just it's on its way and the driver has 2 other orders to deliver too. It arrived 40 minutes late. The order was wrong was my second issue. Then when we plated it the food was cold and soggy. In fact it was that bad we could not eat it. I called the take away and they offered a discount next time. Why would I use them after this? I expected a refund but all I got was we are a business. Avoid this place at all costs, it's the worst Indian I have ever had. All they do is serve cold food with slow service and the staff are rude. I will be contacting the EHO in the morning.

Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner went here tonight for the first time. We were asked where we would like to sit. Waiter was very friendly and polite. Checking everything was ok and could not do enough for us. Food was spot on and certainly could not have been any better. Would certainly recommend to others and we will be returning there. It's a lovely night out and lovely restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank joborth
London, United Kingdom
“Average Indian restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I went to this restaurant because of its convenient location. I ordered chicken tikka and naan bread and, although only two other tables were occupied, the meal took fifty minutes to arrive. The food was of the average quality available in most Indian restaurants in the U.K.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MonyetS
Wrexham
“'a hidden gem'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

We have visited all the Indian restaurants in Wrexham over the years but none come close to the quality of food served by the Aziz. The restaurant is small but the décor is fresh and modern. There is always a warm welcome from the staff and the atmosphere is always comfortable and very relaxing. They serve the best Chicken Tikka Masala I have ever tasted. The food is always prepared fresh to order and served HOT. Nothing is too much trouble to the staff and they always look like they are enjoying their work. We have arrived at the restaurant at almost midnight and have still received excellent service and fabulous; tasty food. We have never been rushed off the premises or made to feel a unwelcome. This restaurant has the full package - fabulous food at reasonable prices; excellent service and a lovely atmosphere. I would definitely recommend the Aziz Lounge to anyone looking for 'a little gem'.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Thor1509
Yorkshire
“Excellent food and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

A recommendation led us here and we were not disappointed. Pretty good all round experience! The food was individually cooked, tasted and looked great! Very well priced with super friendly service.

• Visited September 2013