“Lovely Little Cafe”

Kristina's Cafe
Ranked #47 of 254 Restaurants in Wrexham
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I popped in to Kristina's Cafe with my husband when we'd been shopping in Wrexham and wanted a decent lunch before a busy afternoon. The ground floor was jam-packed when we got there, so we went upstairs, where it was empty. Upstairs almost every table had dirty dishes and leftover food on. We had to clear a table ourselves to sit down, however, it was extremely busy downstairs - I think we arrived right in the middle of lunch-time rush - and the staff probably just hadn't had chance to clear away.

For lunch, I had lasagne with chips, coleslaw and salad. My husband had New York chicken with chips, coleslaw and salad. We could not believe how huge the portions were - you definitely get value for your money, and both meals were absolutely delicious. We'd have cleaned the plates if there wasn't so much food!

Will call in again next time we want lunch in Wrexham town!

1  Thank Claire M

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We had been camping in Chirk and went to Wrexham for the day arriving at lunch time, so were on the lookout for a cafe for a light lunch. Came across Kristinas in Market Street and opted for toasted sandwiches with a nice cup of tea. Some of the best tosties we've ever had with a large portion of crisps, salad, coleslaw and scrumptious shredded white cabbage with mint. Fractionally over £20 for three of us. Great value.
Other folk had huge portions of sausage, chip sand beans, etc.! Obviously a very popular little cafe, close to the market.

1  Thank Gammon_HC
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I am a regular visitor to Kristina's and the breakfasts are great value for money. There is a choice of breakfasts or breakfast baps or sandwiches. I tend to choose the 'small' breakfast, but the portion sizes are more than generous. For the small breakfast you get bacon, sausage, a fried egg, beans, fried bread, toast, hash browns and smiley faces. The staff have always been polite and really talkative. It's definitely a hidden gem!

2  Thank Clare H