Grove Guest House
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Wrexham(Wrexham)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
All reviewssingle roomtown centrevisit wrexhamcouldn't do enoughlate roomslovely coupleother guestswould stay here againmin walkbreakfast was deliciouslovely roomamandabooguesthouseconservatoryaccommodationhosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I stayed here with my sister and Mum on a girl's weekend - it was a lovely guest house with wonderful hosts and comfortable accommodation. We were very pleasantly surprised by how clean the room and the en suite was and the location was ideal for our needs - central but not noisy. I would recommend this every time.

Room Tip: Room 2 at the front of the bungalow was beautiful and very spacious
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
groveggh36, Manager at Grove Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

The Team at Grove Guest House
Wrexham

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Staff were very friendly here and made the visit very enjoyable! Clean rooms, prompt service at breakfast. I was very much impressed with the personal touch guests receive here. Thank you for your fantastic service!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
groveggh36, Manager at Grove Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thank you for your review we are pleased to make all guests who visit us and Wrexham welcome at all times.
Kindest regards
Grove Guest House Team

Reviewed 28 January 2013

I have stayed at The Grove for the last three years whilst attending a swimming gala at Wrexham, I will be returning again shortly with the whole family !
We have always been very happy at The Grove, the rooms are excellent, and in our case always of a good size (we have up to press stayed in a different room every year) and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast is cooked freshly to order, and again excellent.
I originally chose The grove for it's location, it is in a very pleasant area and a very easy walk into Wrexham centre. Wrexham has a pretty decent shopping centre (which I usually visit with a picky young lady - now 13 !) and a good selection of restaurants.
The staff are brilliant - so friendly and helpful, and it is the same faces every year which is nice to see. The owners are brilliant too, and very keen to provide any help or information you may need.

I would not hesitate to recommend The Grove to anyone, friends have also stayed and been very happy there - a good friend is also returning this year for her third visit (and she is very particular about where she stays).

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Stayed for two nights work related, good location short walk into Wrexham. Staff very friendly, on arrival given local information, some local eating establishments give discounts when staying at this guest house. Breakfast is cooked to order, really good and tasty, staff friendly and helpful, as this was a work trip I would have prefered to order in advanced so I could eat and go, if it was a leisure trip it would be a nice experiance. Key given and I could come and go as I pleased. Room and facilities bedding / towels were all very clean and good quality, ensuite a pleasure to use. Would definatly recommend

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the review and just a thought if your return to us. We will be more than happy to take a breakfast order to meet your time requirements, just let us know at check in or at time of order.:)

Grove Guest House Team

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights in a single room whilst on a course in Wrexham. Although the room was small (which Carol had told me when I booked) it was warm, clean and very comfortable and the ensuite was immaculate. Breakfast was great - hot food cooked fresh to order plus plenty of toast, cereal and drinks. All this plus the friendly and attentive staff made this place a very relaxing place to stay during a tough week. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Debbie R

Thank you and we hope to see you again
From us all at Grove Guest House