“Lovely stay”
Review of Bridge Cafe B & B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brecon
Bridge Cafe B & B
Ranked #8 of 43 Brecon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My partner and I stayed for 3 nights at Bridge Cafe. Jon and Carole were lovely hosts and made us feel really welcome. The room (en-suite) was great value and really comfortable. Great breakfasts too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I stopped for a cup of coffee and a bite on Sunday last and were made most welcome. There were three soldiers tucking into huge breakfasts and commenting on how good they were. The writer had a bacon roll served in a lovely wholemeal roll well filled with the most beautiful smoked back bacon. It's not often I would bother to write about a snack, but everything was smashing and the service first class. We will call again when passing through, highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

My mates and I have stayed here 3 years in a row for our annual trekking trip. I have only good things to say. Great people, excellent breakfast, comfortable rooms, overall great b&b! In fact, one of my best b&b experiences.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Booked this for 2 nights in May for a walking weekend. This is a beautiful B&B with attention to every detail, fantastic food and comfy, homely rooms, thoughtfully decorated.
Jon and Carole made us feel so welcome and nothing was too much trouble.
The beds were comfy, specious bathrooms with good showers and soft fluffy towels. The rooms were quiet.
We ate dinner twice in the Bistro, the food was delicious and Jon's waitering skills are impeccable with his fancy wine and coffee gadgets. They clearly have a passion for food and wine.
We honestly could not fault a single thing.
Thankyou for a fantastic stay, both. We hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This is a first-rate b&b. Its rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable; it serves excellent breakfasts (including the best coffee, made on an AeroPress); and it has friendly and intelligent hosts, Carole and Jon Paish. On weekend it also serves dinners, with interesting menus and excellent cooking. It is surely the best restaurant as well as the best b&b for many miles around.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Booked at late notice! Arrived late evening (9.30) Friday, easy to find and welcomed with a beer and coffee.
I booked for myself and friend to stay for Friday and Saturday night as it was close to Pen y Fen for our walking.
Jon welcomed us and got us settled in straight away, then offered refreshment.
When I booked all they had left was room 2 with one double bed but they installed an incredibly comfy put me up bed. Bedroom was plenty sizeable for two grown men to share and not get in each other's way, huge for a couple. Shared bathroom with another room which was absolutely no problem.
Continental breakfast included and what a great breakfast it was to start the walking day.
Packed lunch can be provide, with notice.
The evening Bistro is very popular and incredible food.
All in all this was the best B&B I've stayed in! Home from Home.
Jon and Carole are amazing hosts and very knowledgable about the local area and grow there own food.
Booking well in advance is recommended if visiting Brecon.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong!