“Fab Curry” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zeera Indian Restaurant and Takeaway

Zeera Indian Restaurant and Takeaway
Ranked #13 of 67 Restaurants in Brecon
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Preston, United Kingdom
“Fab Curry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The food was fantastic with a massive variety to choose from from the mild currys to the hot hot hot ones, the food was served hot and fresh and the beers were nice and cold too,
I has a king Prawn vindaloo and this was a lovely blend of herbs and spices

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in Brecon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Visited Zeera on Friday evening, during the Jazz Festival. They had brought in more staff from one of their other restaurants to ensure that customers had a great experience. We did. Although busy, they worked hard to ensure orders were taken promptly and service was faultless. The dishes we ordered were very good, arriving all together, piping hot by cheery staff who were happy to be there. Amazing value for money too!
Definitely the best Indian restaurant in town.

1 Thank Lesley W
Hereford, England, United Kingdom
“Quite nice but I have had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We called in this Indian restaurant during the early evening between 6-7pm. This was during the Jazz festival weekend, nevertheless, it was not over busy. We did feel rushed by the waiter and when the food arrived it was wrong, we had ordered Saag Panner as a main course and it came out as a starter, we explained what had happened and said that they would bring out another, which they did another starter. They forgot another starter for another person from our party. The food was quite nice but pretty bland for an Indian in my opinion.

When we came to pay, I asked for the bill and I was asked how I intended to pay? Which I thought was a lot odd, I explained with my card and was told I had to go to the counter to pay, which although was okay, it was difficult to check our bill because the counter is in the min entrance, then the bill was wrong, we had been charged for 2 Saag Panner starters when it should of been a main course, anyway, after some confusion they reduced the bill but this was all happening in front of other people waiting for a take-aways etc...

As I said it was just okay, will not rush back, next time we are in Brecon we will try the other restaurants.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ColinJames-UK
Worthing
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never go anywhere else”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I'm a regular customer and love this place! Friendly staff, takeaways are just as good as eating in the restaurant, would stringy recommend :D

Seaton, Devon
“Top takeaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Late night takeaway in small group. Good service, friendly staff, food lovely. Helpful and cheerful, worth a visit.

Visited July 2014