“Lunxh”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are an Inn with 5 en-suite bedrooms,also restaurant,
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after walking. 6 of us well looked after. Beer and food were good and we sat outside with a superb view. Owners were friendly but not in our face which was nice.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Ate at this pub on our last night in Brecon. Food was gorgeous, service was excellent and very friendly staff. One of the best meals of our holiday. Good value for money.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I have to say this was one of the best pub meals we have ever had! All four of us thought the food was outstanding and I especially thought the Steak and Ale Pie was just out of this world! Thank you!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Called at this place for the first time today, even though I live in Brecon, had never been there before.

two of us for lunch, i had steak and ale pie, which came with chips and peas, the other person opted for a burger made from boar meat. This burger came with chips peas onion rings and a fried egg.
the burger was undercooked, so i informed the owner who acted straight away taking the under cooked burger away and soon after producing a well cooked burger with all the trimmings .
whilst many would say that there should not have been a mistake in the first place, to me a sign of a good eating place is the ability and will power they have to sort out a problem if it comes along, quickly and with little fuss.
the steak pie was a great flavour and good value.
the young lady who was front of house was excellent and a great asset to the place.

Of course the big question one always has about a eating place is would you go there again?
In this case the answer would be, yes.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I called in here for a drink on a hot day on the way Home!
I sat in the beer garden.
She came back with a pint of San Miguel and a glass of diet coke and I was astounded the drinks cost £6.80!
How can you justify that price?
There was no one in there, no wonder!
I wonder what he charges for his meals?
Take your American Express card if you visit this place.
Perhaps the Landlord charges extra for the view of the Beacons!
Scanderlous!