“Really good light lunch”
Review of Giglio's

Giglio's
Ranked #34 of 73 Restaurants in Brecon
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stumbled upon this place and was blown away by the food we were served. It's only a small cafe but the flavours were big! Simple wholesome food, good value and some surprising combinations. My toastie was on beautiful granary bread and side salad was exciting and plentiful. My cinnamon hot chocolate was a whole new experience, delicious and new to me. Would highly recommend a visit.

There are newer reviews for Giglio's

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Went there Sat 1/3/14. Ordered lasagne. Girl came back said they had run out. Ordered mushroom pasta, Ten minutes later girl came back & said they had run out of pasta. Ordered a cheese toasty, 20 minutes later we got up & left, So cant comment on the food because I could't get any!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This place does the yummiest coconut milkshake. I've had coffee and lunch here before which has always been good. They're welcoming and have a good selection. Handy too as it's close to the car park!

1  Thank Vicky F
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Had lunch in this restaurant. Food was average and the restaurant was a little chilly. The waitress did not seem to like to be challenged as I returned something and so did the lady on the next table (coffee was cold) and neither of us received an apology, which would have cost nothing.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Visited for lunch. As a veggie I was pleased with the choice. Chose the mushroom pasta dish. The pasta was delicious and the side salad was fantastic. I will definitely visit again if I'm in Brecon.