“Bad customer service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Brecon Leisure Centre
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Rang Brecon leisure centre a few days ago to book some bowling alleys, was talking to a youngish girl, that didn't really seem to care if we booked them or not, she told me that I would need a booking form if I wanted to book more than one alley, so I gave her my email address, and waited... I still have not received the email with a booking form, and if I did, I will not be going there!

1  Thank Ryan M

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Brecon leisure centre has a large and small children's pool within it. During the holidays there are lots of activities provided for the children. You have beautiful views from the grass area outside.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Well looked after with group of 34. Nothing too much trouble. Friendly, kind and a good atmosphere in the pool

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Like the pool - both large one for lengths and deep end (3m) for underwater. Kids pool just to one side with flume which does open on occassions - check time. 10 pin bowling a little gloomy, but works fine. Restaurant clean, good coffee and good value. a range of classes and activities (indoor and out).

Reviewed 10 May 2014

A few decent things to do here ifthe weather isnt good. Indoor tennis,tabletennis, 10 pin bowling , swimming pool big and small. A decent cafe not bad for a smallish town