Stayed in the coach house for a weekend stay returning to my birth place. From the minute you walk through the door you just know that its going to be a lovely place to stay, Met by Marc on check in and he knew name without asking, the coach house has a great feeling of warmth. we stayed in room 7 for 2 nights on the top floor up a couple of flights of stairs and the room was just ....so. Very well maintained and everything required for your stay, robes nice toiletries, and all the nice finishing touches to make the room homely and worthy of its 5 star rating, Breakfast can only be described as exceptional.... say no more.
Marc and Tony are simply running a exceptional well oiled machine of a B&B.... if only more had this attitude to customer service..... well done and hope to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coach houses were traditionally warm and welcoming places. This particular example is one of a new breed. Offering 5 star Highly commended contemporary townhouse accommodation. The welcome is as big as ever. The hosts are full of local knowledge on the best places to visit, walk, cycle or ride. It's part of the Coach House's strong 'Sense of Place', which runs from photographs and maps of the Brecon Beacons on the walls to the Welsh breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach House Hotel Brecon
- The Coach House Brecon, Wales