Had a one night stay here on a Saturday night. Ideal after walking in the beacons, a short walk into town. Room was spacious with a very nice bed. Shower curtain was a little short so water came out underneath it onto the floor.
Breakfast was nice with a huge selection of cooked options. Almost too big a selection. Welsh rarebit is a must, their home made chutney was delightful.
At £99 for the night however the wifi is still a chargeable extra! Hence the four star rating.
Lovely hosts, made you feel totally at home and welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coach houses were traditionally warm and welcoming places. This particular example is one of a new breed. Offering 5 star Highly commended contemporary townhouse accommodation. The welcome is as big as ever. The hosts are full of local knowledge on the best places to visit, walk, cycle or ride. It's part of the Coach House's strong 'Sense of Place', which runs from photographs and maps of the Brecon Beacons on the walls to the Welsh breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach House Hotel Brecon
- The Coach House Brecon, Wales