“Great fun, relaxing and interesting!”

Bushcraft Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bushcraft and archery parties and events for kids and adults. We run unique birthday parties, hen do's with a difference, social events, team away days and more. Typical activities include fire lighting through the ages, natural shelter building, whittling, archery, bushtucker trials, and campfire food. Parties and events take place in our lovely, private woodland setting near Bridgend, south Wales.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I booked Bushcraft Bash to run an archery and fire lighting experience day for me and my friends for a girly get-together and we all had such an amazing fun time! We arrived to the kettle boiling and fresh home-made Welsh cakes being cooked over the camp-fire! Delicious! We soon got going with the archery and Steph was so good at teaching us how to improve out aim that before long we were all hitting the target! Steph demonstrated to us various fire-lighting techniques and we all had a go. What I really enjoyed was that she knew the history of each method, so it was informative as well as exciting! I can't believe I made a fire with a flint, and a bow-drill. The day finished with a very tasty lunch cooked over the camp-fire, and she had catered for my veggie friends.

All in all I couldn't recommend Bushcraft Bash highly enough. Very professional. Exceptional value for money. If you are looking for something different and relaxed outdoor fun in a friendly environment then book!

Date of experience: March 2016
BushcraftBash, Owner at Bushcraft Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words of feedback and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you had fun and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Rachel

All reviews