“Excellent girls day out”

Bushcraft Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bushcraft and archery parties and events for kids and adults. We run unique birthday parties, hen do's with a difference, social events, team away days and more. Typical activities include fire lighting through the ages, natural shelter building, whittling, archery, bushtucker trials, and campfire food. Parties and events take place in our lovely, private woodland setting near Bridgend, south Wales.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for group activity days eg birthdays, hen parties etc. We had a great day, with fun activities including archery and fire making. Lunch was very yummy too. Steph and Rachel were fun and knowledgable, thanks for a great day!

Date of experience: March 2016
BushcraftBash, Owner at Bushcraft Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words and feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a great day and hope to welcome you back again soon! Rachel

All reviews
"competition"
"learning"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We booked this event as a bit of fun with the girls from work....and it was fantastic!
The day started early, and I was initially worried as it was feeezing cold outside, but I needn't have worried. Steff and Rach had the fire going when we arrived, and nice hot cup of tea on hand with freshly made welsh cakes (which were amazing!).
We spent the first part of the morning learning archery, and the second part learning to light a fire. Lunch was included, and the marshmallows toasted on the fire made an excellent dessert after our morning activities. I can't recommend this enough - thanks Steff and Rach!

Date of experience: March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your lovely feedback and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you had fun and hope to welcome you back again soon! Rachel

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I booked Bushcraft Bash to run an archery and fire lighting experience day for me and my friends for a girly get-together and we all had such an amazing fun time! We arrived to the kettle boiling and fresh home-made Welsh cakes being cooked over the camp-fire! Delicious! We soon got going with the archery and Steph was so good at teaching us how to improve out aim that before long we were all hitting the target! Steph demonstrated to us various fire-lighting techniques and we all had a go. What I really enjoyed was that she knew the history of each method, so it was informative as well as exciting! I can't believe I made a fire with a flint, and a bow-drill. The day finished with a very tasty lunch cooked over the camp-fire, and she had catered for my veggie friends.

All in all I couldn't recommend Bushcraft Bash highly enough. Very professional. Exceptional value for money. If you are looking for something different and relaxed outdoor fun in a friendly environment then book!

Date of experience: March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words of feedback and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you had fun and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Rachel