“Fabulous Tapas”
Review of The Loft Lounge

The Loft Lounge
Ranked #17 of 195 Restaurants in Bridgend
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Loft Lounge is one of the most friendly and diverse eating and drinking venues in Bridgend. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional standards and quality products in a unique and atmospheric venue. Located in Broadlands, 1 mile outside the town centre, The Loft Lounge offers great service, friendly staff and fresh food along with outstanding drinks.By day The Loft Lounge is a chic coffee Lounge with a wide range of Illy Coffees and a diverse menu guaranteed to tempt those tastebuds. By night, the Loft Lounge transforms into a vibrant and slick cocktail lounge and grill. Whether it’s a cold beer, a tasty bite to eat or a warm cup of coffee you are after, we can cater for all your needs in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Booked a table for the Loft's twice weekly tapas evening and so glad we did. The food was delicious, with good portions and great value for money. We'll be back!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We celebrated with my daughter and her friends early evening as it's their first trip to Paris and leaving later tonight. All the staff were very pleasant and accommodating and helped add to the excitement. They made their drinks look like cocktails with fruit to decorate glass which was very thoughtful of them.
When the meals arrived I know I ordered giant king prawns but have not seen or tasted prawns that big since Spain. My husband chose from the Tapas menu which is the speciality on a Friday and all I can say is hats of to the chef!
I have eaten here a few times and not disappointed, my favourite are the cocktails. Will definately be back!

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Went here last evening with an old friend who was visiting, if been here before but she hadn't. It was the steak night and we were not disappointed at all ! Great steak cooked to perfection with a lovely glass of house wine - all for £10.95 each, a bargain! Will be back soon! Must also mention friendly, helpful staff - nothing was too much trouble - recommended

1  Thank cariad6
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Thanking all staff and management for a wonderful meal with my mother and mother in law. The team did a great job and the service was first class, could'nt have done better in a 5 star restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My daughter booked a table for Mother's Day for 8 adults,2 toddlers and a baby.She originally booked for 1 pm but was later phoned back by the restaurant to come at 1.30 pm as they were doing "sittings".on booking she was informed that the specials for Mother's Day included a 2 course lunch,a main with either a starter or dessert.
On our arrival we were informed that our table was not ready and we waited for about 20 minutes to be seated.Next we were told that the "special" was only a main course and dessert,not a starter,on complaining we were offered a choice of butternut squash soup or pate neither of which I enjoy.things from there went further down hill when after further complaints from various members of our party we were eventually served our main course at 3 pm.The service was so bad that we then had to call our waitress and clear our table so we could order our desserts.We finally finished our dining experience at 4 pm ( two and a half hours in total)
At no time did any of the waitresses or management apologise or indeed ask "if everything was ok"
To summarise,I can understand that they were busy it being Mothers Day but there is no excuse for the shoddy level of service and the length of time we had to wait and amuse two toddlers and a baby.We could not fault the food apart from the vegetables were served cold.

5  Thank protea066