Clean accommodation with very helpful staff. We booked a top floor end of corridor room in the quietest part of the hotel. We got it, except that the window was broken which let in noise and air. On our way out reception offered to swap our room and we did this when we returned from our night out. Sadly the heating had not been on in our room and it was cold as we were preparing for bed. Wished I had run back up and turned it on. Couldn't get room warm and wanted to leave heating on, trouble was it clicked off and I had several trips out of bed to switch it on again. Put on a sweater and slept. Second night was better, we were not disturbed by road noise which is a plus as this hotel suffers from being on an island in a road system surrounding it.. This was a small room with a small bed,bit of a crush but we managed. We booked and paid well in advance and got the £29 rate. At this price I would stay again but possibly only when I am on my own. The hotel is a just a few minutes walk from the Discount Shopping Centre which was a plus on second afternoon when I managed to have a couple of hours spare and got a couple of things at reasonable costs. Very convenient for M4. We did not eat in the hotel as we were visiting relatives. The staff really do work hard at trying to make your stay pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A night on the tiles or a day at the beach? It's all on offer at Premier Inn Hotel Bridgend Central. In a central location with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to zip off and explore business and leisure destinations around Cardiff and South Wales. Catch the main event at one of Cardiff's stadiums. Grab a bucket and spade at Porthcawl Beach, or a designer bargain at Bridgend Designer Outlet. Or if it's the right time of year, worship the King at the Porthcawl Elvis Festival. Then relax with a tasty meal in our restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. Important info Please note, there may be possible noise due to nearby public transport links. Bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note there is limited car parking at this Premier Inn. Please be aware this Premier Inn only has showers. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: From M4 Westbound: Exit Jct 36, turn left at roundabout. Hotel is on left. From M4 Eastbound: Follow sign to McArthur Glen designer outlet. Take 2nd left at roundabout at top of slip road. Transport and local information: Pencoed Railway Station 5 Miles Bridgend Station 2 Miles First Cymru Bus Co 5 Miles National Rugby Ground (Arms Park) 16.5 Miles Cardiff 16.5 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel Bridgend
- Holiday Inn Bridgend
- Bridgend Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel Wales