Stains on the hotel carpets everywhere ,in the entrance hall, on the stairs, on the room floor.Very cheap quality materials to built this hotel.Looks like they use furniture and materials from an older hotel.It is dirty all over,can't find words to describe it.We found a sticky sweet on the top of the dresser! In front of the TV.Avoid it if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the M4 motorway, on the edge of Bridgend, the hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi. Bedrooms have deluxe Hypnos beds and 22-inch LCD flat-screen TVs with up to 100 channels. The Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff makes a great stop-off point whether you are visiting Cardiff or Swansea, or travelling to anywhere in the South Wales area or even Ireland. The hotel offers spacious and comfortable over-size rooms at great-value rates. All rooms have en suite bath and shower facilities. Next to the hotel are Burger King and a Coffee Primo lounge, along with cash machines and a Game Zone. The McArthur Glen designer shopping outlet is also adjacent to the hotel. The hotel offers free parking and is AA 'Approved and AA Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff Hotel Bridgend
- Bridgend Days Inn
- Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4 Wales