“Excellent food and service”

The Golden Well Oriental Buffet
Ranked #29 of 182 Restaurants in Bridgend
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to this place several times over the past few years, the food is excellent and price not to bad, they also now do a buffet, with a very nice choice and variety, the staff are very friendly and cant do enough for you, ive taken many friends and family to this place, never dissapointed, and what i like about this place is, there is plenty of room between tables so you dont feel cramped or confined.

2 Thank Wayne C

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to this place for the last year or so and love it here. The staff are so friendly and the food is delicious. There is loads to choose from and no matter how busy it is there is always plenty to go around. We'll be returning again and again.

Wales
“Good value Asian food in a friendly setting”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We (my wife and 2 under 5s + Grand parents) booked a table for 5:30. Managed to park (note: It was the last two spaces) and inside we were greeted and shown to a round table with the revolving middle (kids loved this idea). Buffet was laid out well and all was hot and tasted good (Not that I tried everything).

The range of food was from classic Chinese dishes to Curry and Chips. There must have been at least 15 dishes to choose from.

Pudding was actually a really good selection and being help yourself you could go as naughty as you like (Choc Fountain) or healthy selection of fruit.

It is a knight and fork kind of place, but on request I did receive a pair of chop sticks.

All in all it was fantastic value and is on our list for a return visit. Oh and the Kids did eat free. I would recommend this place for families not only for the value but a great way to explore Asian food.

• Visited April 2014
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Best buffet in Bridgend County”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Open daily, buffet only, the choice is so much better than another which I visited a few weeks ago. Children up to 1.4 m eat free & if taller at half price. More than 50 selections awaited us - I thought I would never move on from the Starters! Dishes were constantly topped up, piping hot & well presented. Used plates were speedily cleared. Will be returning.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank David B
“Fantastic can't wait to go again”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I loved this place. When we arrived and saw the outside I was slightly sceptical and wasn't sure whether to eat there. Went through the doors and it all changed. The staff were accommodating but the food was brilliant. Wasn't like your commercial Chinese buffets it was really fresh, topped regular and a lovely choice of food. My daughters favourite was the chocolate fountain with a large variety of food to dip with. Also a choice of desserts and ice creams. I can't wait to go there again for my birthday in 2 weeks.