“Best curry ever”

Viceroy of India
Ranked #44 of 85 Restaurants in Caerphilly
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hengoed, Wales
“Best curry ever”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Food and service are stunning I went yesterday with my family it was busy night Saturday .We was expected to be busy . As soon as we went there stuff did well welcome and they were very friendly we had our table after 20 minutes they tried there best and we also enjoyed so I gonna give them 5 mark out of 5

• Visited March 2014

Bargoed, United Kingdom
“Lovely, but disappointed as they don't cater for dietry needs!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

im always very nervous about trying new places..and have been to this restaurant in the past..but cant fault it. Absolutely stunning. Me and my partner had a sit down meal..I was disappointed when I asked for no onions in anything and they said they couldn't do that. So for that reason I wont be giving them full marks because they should cater for all dietry needs! Other than that the curry was lovely..and my very fussy partner accually like it!

Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“Always tasty!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Really good value, something for everyone. Can be a little cool in the restaurant but overall a lovely place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
s wales
“Very Good”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Went here sat night. It was very busy but 2 be expected as it was valentine weekend.We had a lovely meal for 5 people. The food was cooked fresh so we did wait quite a while but staff did apologise , This was our 2nd visit and the standard hadn't changed.Spotless attentive staff can recommend this indian. And will def visit again,

• Visited February 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Always a pleasure going to the Viceroy. Friendly and accommodating staff, food is fantastic!
One of my favourite places to eat. Keep up the great work!

• Visited August 2013