Premier Inn Caerphilly (Corbetts Lane) Hotel
US$129
US$134
US$83
Hotels.com
Village Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$153
US$149
  • Pool
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewstoby carverythe pubnext doorcorbetts laneall you can eatcar parkgood nights sleepbusy roundaboutmain roadnight's sleepstayed here for nightsa lovely stayhelpful stafffree parkingcomfortable bedcaerphilly castleexcellent value for money
Reviewed 22 June 2014

You know what to expect when you book a Premier Inn - the rooms are standard, but usually clean and with some local touches. I book this hotel for two nights for a family wedding, staying with my partner. Most of my travel is for work and I usually stay in business related hotels so my expectations were not high. So I was really pleased with this hotel, it was clean, quiet and the room was nicely equipped. Best of all were the extremely helpful staff who went the extra mile for everyone.
The only downside was the lack of natural ligh in the room - it was rather limited.

Room Tip: Room 19 is rather dark
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
catherine y, Manager at Premier Inn Caerphilly (Corbetts Lane) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed our warm, friendly welcome, and that we went above and beyond for your family wedding, which was a pleasure.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I used to use Premier Inn and lost faith in them but after last night my faith is restored. I was met by a cheery and very helpful receptionist, the room was spacious with comfortable bed. The breakfast was in the adjacent pub and had a large choice of breakfast and staff were very helpful.
If this is an example of the new look Premier Inn I will be using it more often.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed our warm, friendly welcome, and that you loved our new rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back time and time again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I would recommend this for a short stay as we were visiting for a family wedding. Our room was close proximity to the front desk, so ideal for ideal for any queries. Enjoyed the stay.

Ideal location for a family wedding we attended
Service was fine

Family wedding nearby so location was good

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
catherine y, Manager at Premier Inn Caerphilly (Corbetts Lane) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and you enjoyed the wedding you attended.

We look forward to seeing you again soon, in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Premier Inn with Cedar Tree Restaurant just outside Caerphilly is a smallish but comfortable place to stay. The staff are helpful and welcoming. The on site restaurant is very good vfm again with friendly staff. This is a second visit while in this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, for a second time.

We look forward to seeing you again soon, in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here over the bank holiday weekend and cannot fault the new (beautifully) upgraded rooms and the care and attention from the staff except for the beds....unfortunately it was like sleeping on a board and I was very sore and achy....so not a great night's rest. If it weren't for this the hotel and staff would achieve 5* from my family and I.

I know I wasn't the only one who was upset as at checkout we heard another couple complaining of the same thing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and liked our upgraded new rooms. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and I am pleased that our staff fulfilled this for you.

We do always pride ourselves on a great night sleep, and our staff would of done everything possible to make your stay comfortable, including putting on a mattress topper to make your bed even more comfortable for you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.