Everything was done to make our stay comfortable and the rooms were clean and well equiped, but we had two nights from three of such loud music, shouting, swearing from the 24hr macdonalds, police were called by reception staff numerous times during our stay. Its such a shame as its no fault of the hotel but after a few sleepless nights with children watching police cars at 4am we are glad to be home and we would only return if the Macdonalds was to close at 11pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleep like a prince or princess at the Premier Inn Hotel Caerphilly Crossways, in the home of Wales' largest castle - one of Britain's most impressive fortifications. You'll be in a prime location for Cardiff city centre, watching rugby royalty at the Millennium Stadium or staging your own grand tour of the spectacular local scenery. And when it's time to hang up your crown for the night, make for our great value restaurant and fit-for-a-king, extra-comfy beds. Important info This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: M4(J28) take A468 towards Caerphilly. Pass through villages of Machen, Trethomas and Bedwas. At roundabout on right after Peters Food Services Factory take 3rd exit. Next to Crossways Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: St Fagens Heritage Site Caerphilly Castle Historic Site Millennium Stadium Events Caerphilly Train Station 1.5 miles Cardiff Airport 18 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Caerphilly Crossways Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Caerphilly (Crossways) Hotel Caerphilly
- Premier Inn Caerphilly Crossways Hotel Wales