“Wonderful food with prompt service”
Review of Ichiban

Ichiban
Ranked #514 of 1,246 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$19 - US$26
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food with prompt service”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I came here for a birthday meal and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I had the Kaisen Furai Teishoku while my partner had Tempura Teishoku - both were cooked to perfection, and at £13 a head, excellent value too.

One thing that made it more special was that half of the clientele were Japanese - try seeing that in Yo Sushi! Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank boxofrecords

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

My mother and myself went for lunch as a treat and chose a few things from the menu. The staff were friendly, the place was so clean and the food was fantastic. Great place to eat with friends and family :)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jenna_Llewelyn
Brighton
“Killer tempura squid”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Try this friendly neighbourhood place rather than a big chain sushi place. A looong menu with some interesting choices including some lovely lightly battered tempura squid. £17/head was good value.

“Lovely”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Driven passed here so many time and never thought about going in but glad I did tonight! Simply blown away with the food!

Never thought canton could offer such lovely tasting food, me and my gf loved it and will def be back!

If your looking for a change in food instead of your normal boring Chinese/Japanese this is the place!

Amazing food with service to match

1 Thank bluebird1961
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“Restaurant that provided us with a memorable meal!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and I took our Grand-daughter (10 years) for a Saturday night treat. We started with Sushi, chosen from illustrations, and they were outstanding! Then on to other dishes:- the Eel was fantastic, the Ramen our Grand-daughter loved, and all other dishes eaten were fantastic in flavour and quality. The Jasmine tea was very nice, and the Mango and Ice Cream enjoyed a sweet course! The evening was rounded off by a reasonable bill, considering we did not stint ourselves!

• Visited March 2014