“Incredible Food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Incredible Food!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Am a regular visitor to this place whether it be at the restaurant or take out, and it is amazing.
It is slightly on the expensive side, but it really is worth every penny as the food tastes fresh and of quality. We enjoy the seafood ramen and the tempura calamari! If you want a take out that is slightly better for you than a sludges Chinese, I would highly suggest this restaurant!! Great for nights out or nights in!!! Top food.

2 Thank Harriet E

“Lovely little find in a busy shopping street.”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Met a friend here yesterday and we both had a lovely time. I'm not a big fish fan to be fair so had chicken which was delicious. What I particularly liked was the fact you weren't hurried out once you'd finished, despite the fact it was getting busy. Lots of parents taking their children there so must take mine so they get the experience of eating there with chop sticks etc. Felt trendy and relaxed inside. All food was delicious and really liked the laid back atmosphere!! Will definitely visit again !!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank swesh82
“Great japanese food!! Plum wine amazing!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I love this restaurant, I went back in march on a Sunday. It was quiet quite but I find this restaurant is always quite calm even when there are lots of people i really like this as it makes me feel relaxed, really nice décor and the play Japanese music which creates a lovely atmosphere. I always have the plum wine which is to die for!! I liked it so much I bought a bottle to take home!! for food I starter with sushi I'm not a big lover of sushi but if find this lovely in ichiban. I also had soft shell crab both really nice. my main I beef curry udon. I've never tried this before but was amazing and the dish was huge!! I was to full to order desert. The food was fantastic really reasonable in price and I was able to get student discount on my meal. would recommend this to everyone.

Visited March 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food with prompt service”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I came here for a birthday meal and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I had the Kaisen Furai Teishoku while my partner had Tempura Teishoku - both were cooked to perfection, and at £13 a head, excellent value too.

One thing that made it more special was that half of the clientele were Japanese - try seeing that in Yo Sushi! Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank boxofrecords
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

My mother and myself went for lunch as a treat and chose a few things from the menu. The staff were friendly, the place was so clean and the food was fantastic. Great place to eat with friends and family :)

• Visited July 2013