“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Limited menu, providing excellent food. Four of us all had different food and they were all as good. The pizza were very tasty and well cooked. The pasta was excellent and a chicken dish was equally as good. Staff very friendly with a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Decided to pop in for lunch with the family when we saw the lunch deal being advertised outside the restaurant, and definitely did not regret it! Food was absolutely delicious, amazing value and brilliant service. Waitress was lovely and very friendly. Will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I have been going to the Italian way for the last 10 years on and off and have got to say if your looking to walk into a real authentic Italian restaurant with great food and an atmosphere where families sit in the same space as students and couples sit next to a large groups of friends .. what I’m trying to say is that because of the relaxed atmosphere here it’s a place where everyone can go and have a great night out..
I’ve been going back and forth to Italy in the last 10 years and the food is as good ..
Well done Italian way
Still brilliant..

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Well it’s been five months since last visit and let’s get straight to the point we were a group of 30 people and had given them advance notice of booking and meals required.I personally went for the soup as starters and the sirloin steak this did not did- appoint. Everyone had different starters and main meals and no complaints. If a negative they did struggle slightly with all of us in getting the meals out to us together but really this would be nitpicking. Parking is a nightmare as it is located on the busy cowbridge road. If you love Italian or steak meal well worth a try.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I booked a table for 17 people, a mixture of adults and children, the youngest being 18 months. The service was brilliant. We all received our food together, the attention to detail was noticed and they could not do enough for us. The food was fab and the evening was a memorable family get together. Thank you to all the staff who looked after us we really appreciate it. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I/We will be returning on my next visit to Cardiff!!!