Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$89
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$93
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$148
US$133
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$92
US$107
US$94
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$88
Priceline
  • Room Service
US$93
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsjacuzzi bathoriginal featuresgrand halliconic buildingcomplimentary bottle of proseccosignature suitecardiff bayshirley basseyfantastic buildingluxury double roomnight packagerooms are amazinglobby barbuilding workamazing hotelfinishing touchesrain shower
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been waiting to give the food a try so invited a couple of friends to join me , but the only day they were free for lunch was Monday. We arrived and I guess I should not have been surprised to find an empty dinning room , which is very grand festooned with chandeliers so I asked the waitress if there was an alternative and she showed me tables in the bar area , which seemed more sociable so I settled there and friends arrived . I’d say service was not too fast and things didn’t all come together ie drinks in drinks and drabs. Orders taken 2 of us had Salmon and the other fish and chips and mushy pease the food was excellent and hot. I was a bit surprised that there were no specials especially as it was a boiling hot day I thought there may have been some salads or dressed crab , I did mention this to the waitress she said the chef would probably make me a chicken salad if I wanted but that didn’t really inspire me. Anyway with a glass of wine each an elderflower cordial And a coffee each it came to £63.50p and I topped it up to £70.00 as a tip and decided if I go again it will be in an evening nearer the weekend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The building looks pretty incredible as you come around the corner from almost any direction. It's only real downside is that it is quite closed in by the buildings around it, this means not all the rooms afford a particularly good view of anything. The rooms are quite large and very nicely decorated, and I found the bed comfortable. The building makes good use of its history in its decoration. The staff were friendly and helpful, and I like that the front desk is staffed around the clock.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we paid 380 for 4 of us for our one night stay. this didn't include breakfast. we arrived here in the day to a lovely massive room with a big Jacuzzi bath 2 huge double beds. all spotless. we were very happy. however after our ed sheeran concert we arrived back to the hotel and started to get ready for bed, this was around 11.30. by about 12 my boyfriends brother was in the bath and the rest of us was in pjamers and all of a sudden all the electric switched off. it was pitch black. we phoned reception via our mobiles to tell them, they said a fuse was gone and they couldn't fix it till the morning so we had to leave our things in that room as it was pure darkness we couldn't see anything to get dressed so off we went walking to our new room in our pjamers. through reception past people drinking in their nice outfits it was very embarrassing. we was told we can have free drinks at the bar now. we didn't want them we was ready for bed in our pjamers. so we swapped this to breakfast in the morning. the staff didn't want to at first saying it isn't even that late..

we arrive to our new room which we was told was new and larger than the other one. it was not. there was 1 double bed and 2 singles either side. the other couple who was with us had to sleep separate, we only had a little fan to cool us down and the room was half the size of our first one. we asked can we have cold water to our room. they brought up warm bottles of water. so we asked again can we have cold and then someone was sent up with it. then we really wasn't happy that we spent 380 pound and we was given single beds and made to move early hours so my boyfriend asked can he see the manager. the manager was really stubborn and said no if you want to see me you have to come down. so he did. i think they had a tiff and he threatened to throw my boyfriend out of the hotel all because we wanted some money back for all this mess. then in the morning we spoke to another manager. she was very nice and apologetic. she made sure we had free breakfast and gave us 80 pound back. it is a shame as our first room was very posh.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sophie T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here Friday 22 June , if you like older hotels this would probably suit you as everything looks like antiques, bed was comfortable the bathroom room was the best feature as it was modern and had a jacuzzi bath . After paying £220 for 1 night I thought breakfast would be included but it wasn’t and it was not worth the £12.99 we paid for it . The staff were ok but not over friendly, watch out for the car parking it’s free after 6 pm but you have to get a ticket on your car by 8 am next morning. All in all good stay but not worth the money ,

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An excellent hotel in a good position in Cardiff. The room was spacious and the jacuzzi bath delightful. Slight criticism is that the windows were covered in bird droppings but other than that the room was spotless. Very good breakfastbut we didn’t stay for the evening meal.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple