Stayed here 15th February for a 50th Birthday party held at one of their Tribute nights. From great check-in staff, to a great night with fabulous meal. Couldn't fault it. Room was super, everything spot on (although view from window of a large expanse of flat roof a bit daunting!), clean and with great decor and trendy furnishings. There was a real energy to the place. We did use the pool which is large with hot tubs - including one especially for small kids - sauna and steam room, but Friday afternoon seemed to be toddler time, making swimming impossible! Excellent location with easy access to M4 and Cardiff. Would definitely use again, but if you are looking for a peaceful break, this would probably not be for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales