Stayed Here for one night. Thank goodness it was not a longer stay.
Bar and lobby area was dirty. Crisps, old newspapers and food remains left all over the place. Nowhere quiet to sit whilst waiting for a room to be prepared. I arrived at 13:15 had to wait 45 mins for a room.
View from room on 1st floor out over flat roof. Bare wires hanging from ceiling in bathroom
But worst of all I could here every single word, giggle,scream, drunken babble from sourounding rooms. Got back to the hotel at midnight after a dinner with family. Noise continued to gone 3am!
Staff were polite and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales