I've brought my family to this hotel several times not least because of the swimming pool that the kids love. This time round the room was great, as was breakfast. The large car park is easier to access than carparking facilities in the town centre. The Victory pub's food was overpriced with a much poorer service than one would expect when the cheapest meal is £9.95. As the 12.00 checkout time got closer of final half hour or so enjoying the room was spoilt - the cleaner knocked and asked what time we would be leaving, so I felt guity for putting someone out, then the phone rang but with no=one on the line when we picked up: the cleaner again to check whether she could clean the room? But we'll come back: my youngest cried as we were packing distressed at having to leave after a special 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales