We stayed on a Friday night in order to attend the Wales vs Ireland rugby match.
Ideal location right next to the motorway. There is a McDonalds and Adsa 5 minutes away and the train station to Cardiff Centre is a 5 minute walk. Its then just 15 minutes to the centre of Cardiff.
Nice clean rooms, but a bit small. Comfy bed and Sky TV!
We ate at the verve restaurant which was fine. The Victory pub is very good and has bar meals and live sport. We didn't use it but the pool looked nice.
We would stay here again if we visit Cardiff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales