My partner booked me a weekend break for my 21st birthday, and i've got to say it was the best weekend ever !! The reception are soo friendly and lovely they cant do enough to help you, the spa girls are helpful friendly and absolutely amazing couldnt have asked for better the facilities are amazing the interior is gorgeous!!
The one let down we had was the food in the victory pub it was horrible starter tasted like it'd been there for ages and like they'd dowsed it in pepper the main was worse than a microwave meal but didnt taste as nice...... The dessert tho was the highlight of the meal and was quite nice but you cant mess that up really
All in all tho an amazing place i'd recommend to anyone but I would say go out for food x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales