We booked in mid afternoon Saturday 19th October and met up with family members who had stayed the previous night. There was a stag party on going and despite numerous visits to reception it carried on until four am. We told the receptionist about this and were upgraded to a family room well away from the noise.
About twenty of us were booked in for a meal in the Italian restaurant and we ordered the food at about 6-45pm.The starters took an age to arrive,the main courses arrived at 8-00pm and the sweets at about 9-15pm. On top of all this the portions were tiny and overall the meal was very average.The plus points were that the staff were friendly and the breakfast plentiful.If we decide
and it's a big if,to revisit it will be bed and breakfast only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales