Staff were fine but not one bit if christmas cheer between them.
Food was highly disappointing, 2 potatoes, 1/4 of a carrot & parsnip, 8 sprouts & the smallest piece of turkey I have ever had out surrounded by what can only he described as cheap sausage meat. Looks like the village had a bulk order from Iceland stores !!!
When asked for more potatoes we were told that they only had enough for 2 each.
Dessert came out, the smallest piece if bread & butter pudding I have seen, it was more like a canapé.
For £300 this was disgusting, it must have cost them £3 for the entire 2 courses.
No wonder the reviews on here have been bad lately & no comments from a manager either !!!!!
Merry Christmas Village hotel, we won't be back !! Disgusted
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales