I often meet up with my sister here, we sometimes have a bar meal, sometimes a coffee at the costa. A lovely friendly atmosphere with plenty to do.
Definitely worth a visit.
The only draw back I would say is the location if you were visiting Cardiff, you would need a car to get to the city and it's a bit of a walk to any other pubs or restaurants so you would be a bit stuck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales