The service was amazing and the room size was good too. They have a quiz night on every Sunday which kept the bar going till late - really enjoyed it as we got to meet many other couples there. Not too far from cardiff city centre and cardiff bay - all in all a definite stay if you are in Cardiff for fun...grt value for money as we got a discount offer being their regular member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales