“Fantastic”

Boulders Indoor Climbing Centre
Ranked #8 of 45 Fun & Games in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Boulders Indoor Climbing Centre in Cardiff is a fantastic experience for the whole family guaranteed to pack your day with adrenaline and adventure!Never climbed before? It doesn’t matter! NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. Under the guidance of qualified instructors, you will step outside of your comfort zone in a safe and controlled environment. All equipment is provided – just bring your spirit of adventure and a willingness to challenge yourself!Expertly trained instructors are on hand to guide you every step of the way and pitch you against climbs that are appropriate for you.With climbing walls that reach between 4 to 12 metres in height, Boulders is designed to cater for the most intrepid explorer, through to the more sedate traveller.Boulders offer climbing activities for all ages, including:Climbing classes for children, families, students and adultsClimbing Birthday partiesIntroduction to Climbing coursesChildren’s holiday activitiesStag and hen activitiesChildren under the age of 7 will have a blast playing in Pebbles, a climbing adventure play area at Boulders, which features everything from cargo nets with mouse holes, to junior climbing walls and perspex floors!After your vertical adventures, you can relax and contemplate your achievements in the cafe, which serves an adult and kids menu, from baked potatoes and freshly baked paninis, to smoothies and milkshakes, coffee and cakes.Parents are welcome to watch any of the climbing activities, or just relax for a well earned rest in the cafe.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Started off on a taster session with work and ended up taking lessons to become a competent climber. Been once a week since then at social climbing sessions as I dont have a climbing partner. Really friendly and helpful staff.

1  Thank Christopher M

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Great value for money and the staff were amazing. my daughter LOVED it so much we went back the next day which thanks to their money off voucher gave me 50% off. I'm even thinking of doing a course myself!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Really enjoyed a climbing taster session here. I didn't have the right shoes for the session so I was provided with a pair on arrival, the staff are welcoming and my instructor made sure everyone was comfortable with the levels they were climbing at. I think the taster sessions could be cheaper (hint hint!) but I can't complain as it was an interesting experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My boys had a great afternoon at boulders with the groupon taster deal. Would def do it again. Instructor was lovely. I wish I'd bought four tasters so me and my husband could've done it too.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Overall impression of a friendly, professional and well run business, Boulders really did make the Taster Session an exciting and challenging one, leaving us keen to progress onto a 4 week training programme.

The booking was confirmed by email and on arrival we received a warm welcome. All required kit is supplied (climbing shoes, harness etc) and all were clean and in good condition.

The session was hosted by one of Boulders staff, who was informative, supportive, encouraging and above all made the session a really fun one. He also recognised individual physical and mental limits and helped us push against these.

I would whole heartedly recommend Boulders to anyone considering trying out some indoor climbing. You won't be disappointed!