“Highly recommended - home from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cardiff
Farlan House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #19 of 45 Cardiff B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Rooms were all different and well stocked with everything you needed, including comfy bath robes and fresh milk was provided. I liked these extra touches.

Breakfast was well cooked and I loved the raspberries. Another nice touch.

The landlady made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. For instance, when we could not get a taxi she took 4 of us and collected us from the next village where we were attending a wedding!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
farlanhouse, Owner at Farlan House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2011

Thank you Alibaba14 for your review, I am so pleased you felt at home and enjoyed your stay.
I wish you all the best for your celebrations in the near future.
Thank you both. Kathy

There are newer reviews for Farlan House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 10 July 2011

Last minute stay for a wedding and was very pleased with the decision. Kathy was lovely and very accommodating, even to the point of running us to the wedding because the taxi couldn't make it in time.
Would definitely recommend to friends.

• Stayed: July 2011
farlanhouse, Owner at Farlan House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2011

Thank you very much for your review. I was a pleasure to meet you and I hope, if you are ever in the area again, I can accommodate you. Kathy

Reviewed 29 June 2011

This was our second stay at Farlan House. Yet again Kathy made us very welcome. Nothing is to much she even taxied us to the city centre to save on Taxi's. Lovley House, Lovley Rooms = Lovley stay.
See you next year,

Lisa,Mark

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Hello Oldmatey
Thank you for your review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to meeting you all again next year.
Take care. Kathy

Reviewed 5 June 2011

Kathy at Farlan House. Best B&B in town. Was so convenient for entertainment and restaurants. A very tranquil stay. Everything we asked of Kathy was accommodated and more,.Would definately stay again. Other guests agreed with us, the best breakfast to be had. Onsite parking was useful too. Pub within walking distance on the bus route into the city. Very clean and beautiful decor. Really tasteful! Comfortable beds and blackout curtains give you a great nights sleep.Tea, coffee, chocolate,water and biscuits in the rooms. Also, fluffy white towels and dressing gowns.Excellent choice of accommodation.

Room Tip: All the rooms equally the best
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2011

we can highly recomend this charming little guest house, warm welcome from the landlady, kathy, lovely breakfast and a great nights sleep in very comfortable bed. thank you for a lovely stay

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
farlanhouse, Owner at Farlan House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2011

Thank you for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to meet you both. I look forward to seeing you again if ever you are in the area

Reviewed 6 April 2011

Just a short note to say thank you for accommodating me over the past few nights in your wonderful guesthouse - you keep a beautiful, welcoming home.  If I need to stay again, I'll be sure to give you a call!
The entire house is beautifully appointed, each bedroom is wonderfully furnished in a classic, timeless finish and the bathrooms are immaculate, again finished to such a high standard. The beds are fresh & clean and wonderfully comfortable. Kathy is a very accommodating host and will go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure her guests are well cared for, and are never without anything they need.
5 Star Rating: ★★★★★

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 5 March 2011

This is without doubt the best Bed and Breakfast I have ever stayed in. The house itself is beautifully decorated throughout. The double room I stayed in was tasteful and quiet I had a wonderful nights sleep every night.
The landlady is a pleasure to talk too, very helpful and informative, nothing is too much trouble.
The breakfast deserves a review page of its own magnificent... about sums it up.
I have already recommend this B & B to friends and colleagues.
If you want to stay in or near Cardiff this has got to be the place..... Many thanks

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business