Number One Hundred Bed And Breakfast
US$106
US$109
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
US$186
  • Restaurant
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Room Service
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$91
US$84
US$101
US$87
  • Pool
All reviewscooked breakfastnewport roadcity centrea busy main roadyogurtsecure parkingsky tva lovely stayfree wifibreakfast roomtop floornice roomstayed here for nightsbus stopten minute walkdefinitely stay here againvisit cardiff
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights on a christmas shopping expedition. We arrived a little too early but were allowed to wait in the dining room while our room was made available. The young lady who welcomed us was very friendly and helpful.
The room was lovely, very clean and stylish. We stayed in a room on the top floor with a lovely bathroom and windows in a sloped ceiling.
We didnt eat the breakfast, this is our own choice and nothing to do with the hotel, but we saw the spread and it looked very nice, especially as it is in the price of the room.
At the end of our stay we were very kindly allowed to leave our bags after check out time so we could enjoy our final day without having to drag them around. The lady who we spoke to was very friendly and chatty and gave us some good tips on the buses and local attractions.
I would book this hotel again first before trying any others. We got a bargain at £57 a night, a lovely little gem.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
hotelonehundred, Owner at Number One Hundred Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thank you very much for writing a review. I'm very happy you took advantage of our wide variety of shops in Cardiff. Hope to welcome you back in the future ;)

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Lovely B&B, my room had some lovely high spec fixtures and fittings. If I was to be overly fussy, the only negative things were that the shower basin was very marked and there was quite a lot of traffic noise in my room which was right at the front of the building, but for the price I would definitely stay there again albeit I would ask for a room at the back. The breakfast was fine, there was always someone about if you needed to ask for anything. Paying for the room/check out was a little odd as the lady who dealt with it was fishing change out of her purse to give to us which took a while, but this was more than balanced out by her friendly welcome and the handy features such as the phone in the dining area with prerecorded numbers for taxis etc.

Room Tip: I would definitely ask for one at the back, butnot the top floor back room which doesn't seem to have curtains on the bathroom skylights.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
hotelonehundred, Manager at Number One Hundred Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for writing a review! I'm glad you had a good stay with us and apologies for a less than perfect check out. We must have run out of change ;) Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I expected better after the great reviews . The welcome and the staff could not be faulted but this is basically a house with rooms the owners do not live on site. The rooms are clean and well decorated but lacking in comfort -- no bedside table/ reading lights no storage for clothes and no shelving or clothes hooks in the bathroom(shower room) The road outside is also very busy and noisy. We did not pay a budget price (£120) per night and for this I would normally expect more luxury and a cooked breakfast. The area is not the best as regards parking although you can book parking if it is available.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review.

Yes that is correct. Hotel One Hundred is a 7 bedroom Victorian town house. Not a large 300 room chain hotel.

All our rooms have bedside tables. You can see this by taking a look at our photos.

There is a hanging device in the room for clothes. We also have clothes hooks at the back of the door in the bathroom.

You stayed with us on one of the busiest days of the year - The Rugby World Cup Opening ceremony. The average price for a hotel room in the city was £200.00 + with no breakfast. We offered a 35 item complimentary continental breakfast. Our rates for that weekend were reasonable. I would recommend choosing another weekend where you can enjoy our normal rates of approximately £75.00 per night for 2 guests.

We have a limited amount of secure parking on a first come first serve basis. There is a nearby street with plenty of parking if needed.

Thank you for your comments about our staff and our cleanliness. Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed one night here and found it lovely. Clean and comfortable with a lovely lounge to relax in. Breakfast was one of the best I have come across and that was just the Continental. Will definitely return next time I am in Cardiff.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bennyann

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This little hotel is a true gem. It might be just a little bit of a walk / taxi ride out of the center of the city, but it's so lovely you won't mind.

The place is recently decorated and the rooms are super stylish and comfortable. I simply loved my room that was decorated with black and purple and would've loved to stay longer.

Breakfast is served in a small lounge / breakfast room and it's continental style. Perhaps not my favourite, but there is variety and with a little extra payment you can also get a cooked breakfast.

The service is super kind and friendly, right from the moment you book your stay. I was contacted a few times about the details of my arrival, and when I finally got to the hotel, I was made to feel right at home. Helene gave me the tour of the place and marked all kinds of places of interest on a map for me.

Hotel One Hundred is for you, if you love a chic little family-run boutique hotel with a heart. It's within walking distance (when you're not hauling your luggage around, take the taxi from the bus station / railway station when you arrive, it'll cost you about 7 pounds) and if you're feeling like staying in your room for an evening, there's also loads of restaurants with take-away services nearby.

If I ever return to Cardiff (and I certainly wish I will!), I will not even consider any other place for staying the nights.

Room Tip: There is no lift in the hotel. So if you're traveling with a lot of luggage, ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for writing such a delightful review. It sounds as though you had such an enjoyable stay in Cardiff. I'm glad you liked our communal areas where we do encourage guests to relax in. Hope to see you again @ Hotel 100 ;)