“Good price,great location”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel
Ranked #3 of 74 Hotels in Cardiff
Reviewed 25 March 2011

I booked into the city centre hotel for my wides 30th birthday and after only paying £29.00 for the evening I was extremly impressed with the layout of the hotel and the size and comfort of the room.the only concern I had was when I checked the beds the one pillow case was stained and that made me wonder if the bedding had been changed.I brought this up with reception T around four pm and was assured it the bedding was fresh and someone would come up and change the pillow cases.I checked out today the 25th of march and it still hadunt been changed when I left!that was the only thing that let our stay down.all in all a great hotel and great price and location would reccomend it to anyone

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank andybCardiff

Reviewed 20 March 2011

We stayed for one (friday) night in March 2011 after meeting friends for a meal and a drink and absolutely loved the hotel. The reception was busy when we arrived but we were served immediately and check in was very quick and efficient. Our room was lovely, we were very impressed by how clean the room and communal areas were. The room was warm and quiet when we arrived back just after midnight and we had a very refreshing uninterrupted nights sleep. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2011

Thanks so much for your review. We are delighted that your stay at our hotel was a good one. At Premier Inn we endeavour to give the highest level of service in all our establishments your feedback regarding our team members, and great service is gratefully received and will be passed to the Team at Cardiff City Centre. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2011

Premier Inn Cardiff was brilliant for every thing from bed to meals. My first time staying at this hotel and would not look for anywhere else in future. The staff were superb and very friendly and nowts a bother (north east saying for hospitality)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank daleydan
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2011

Thanks for your review we are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We welcome your feedback as it is very important to us that our guests enjoy their stay with Premier Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2011

I have stayed here on two occasions, both fine.
The hotel is lovely and clean. I would highly recommend it - especailly the lush breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Excellent location for CIA and shopping. If you want to visit the Bay a number 6 bus stops on the opposite side of the road from the hotel and runs every 10 minutes. Staff friendly and helpful. First class choice for breakfast. If travelling by train hotel is opposite Queens Street station. Have booked to stay again in July.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2011

Thanks for your review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2011

Very clean,friendly and the food was really lovely . The room was large and the beds were really comfortable. My daughter and I had a great time shopping in Cardiff and relaxed in the hotel for a meal in the evening.We have booked up again to go there in March and again in April. Thankyou to all the staff at the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2011

Me and my partner stayed here on the 7th & 8th of Jan 2011 cost was £122.00. We travelled by train so there was no need to use the opposite car park to which you have to pay.

We arrived late affternoon and the welcome was very warm and friendly from reception.
We was offered the £22.00 deal when checking in however declinded due to already having reservations at other places. However i did check the deal out on the menu and i certainly think it looks worth the money. The location of the hotel is perfect for being in the City Centre and the hotel overall is very nicley done you would never be able to tell it use to be the old British Gas office building.

The room was larger than expected and the bed a king with very good quality bedding. The bathroom is just the right size with a bath/over bath shower. However there is a towel shelf above the bath please be carful when getting out the bath as i hit my head on this to which was not fun.

The hotel does provide large bath sheets to which are a nice quality however i did have to complain about one given to us as there was a couple of pubic hair's on it. I was a little angry with this as when i did walk to reception to report the unwanted item i was asked if i had brought it down with me.. now i am not sure about others but i dont think thats my responciabilty to have to do so the lady from reception did follow me to the room to remove the towel and replace it with another one along with a short explaination on how she will speak to the company to whom do the mass amount of Laundry for the hotel.

The following day we decided to have a good lay in and used our Do Not Disturbed sign on the door. I was a little anoyed that during the morning the cleaning staff knocked twice to come in and on the 3rd knock entered our room. I am still not sure on who was more shocked me and my partner or the poor lady who was clearly only trying to do her job.

Other than the above things the stay was really good and comparing it to other hotels i have stayed in the past its not too bad. I certainly think the best thing about the hotel is its location. I am returning to this hotel in the April and can only hope that this trip goes with out any problems

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple