Just come back from a 1 night break at this hotel. We chose the meal option which included a 2 course dinner with a free drink and full cooked breakfast for £22.99 each. What fantastic value for money. All in all our stay cost in total just over £100!!! We had a room on the 2nd floor which was spotlessly clean, roomy with tea and coffee, hairdryer and lovely crisp linen and huge fluffy towels. The service and staff was second to none and we really enjoyed our stay
It's perfect for the motorpoint arena (few minutes walk away) and the new St David's centre
There is a lovely pub restaurant across the road called The Chapel which is a beautifully renovated chapel but the lager prices at £4.85 a pint of San Miguel is extortionate! ! Bar prices at the premier inn are more realistic ao we choose to stay there instead. All in all a very enjoyable stay and would highly recommend this hotel for a show or shopping trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff City Centre you're perfectly placed to sample all the delights the capital has to offer. And, with sweeping views from our top floors, the city is - quite literally - at your feet. From our newest Cardiff hotel, you're just a short hop from all the hot spots including St David's Shopping Centre, Cardiff Castle, the Welsh Assembly and the Millennium Stadium. Then when you're ready for a rest, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds are just the ticket. This hotel has conference facilities This hotel has 2 meeting rooms, the largest of which can hold up to 16 delegates. View real time availability and book a meeting room at our premiermeetings website Directions: Take A48(M) towards Cardiff (East & South) for 4.5 miles. Take exits toward Cardiff (East), Docks and follow Newport Rd towards Eastern Ave North. Continue forward for 2 miles, under the railway bridge. Turn left at Station Terrace passing Queen St station, at cross-junction go straight ahead. At the next junction turn left passing the Ibis Hotel on your left then turn right at the lights then turn right again before the Motorpoint Arena then turn right again at the lights then you will see the open air Rapport NCP car park. (Sat Nav CF10 2EH). Charges apply, Monday- Sunday 11GBP per 24 hours. This is discounted rate for hotel guests - tickets need to be validated at hotel reception. Hotel is located opposite the junction on Churchill Way. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena 0.25 miles The Millennium Stadium 0.5 miles St Davids Hall 0.25 miles Welsh Institute of Sport 1 mile Cardiff Central Station 0.8 miles Cardiff International Airport 12.5 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel Wales