3,625 results
All reviews city centre car park meal deal queen street station motorpoint arena family room excellent location all you can eat train station excellent stay good nights sleep night's sleep min walk budget hotel comfy bed breakfast was excellent member of staff
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed with friends for my birthday. Great location with easy access to town and Queen Street train station.
Friendly helpful staff and as in all premier inns a wonderful breakfast.
Definitely a great choice to explore Cardiff

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I wish they did half a mark because that's what i would give it 3 and a half.
Friendly staff very comfortable beds but there's no car parking at the site so you have to pay extea for it luckily there's a ncp car park accross the road that was £18 for two days.
Unfortunately whilst we were here the air conditioning had packed in for all the rooms but fans were provided.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We chose this hotel because it was well located, and the price was very reasonable. It seemed much more dated that other Premier Inn's I've stayed in, and the staff seemed a bit inefficient. Our twin room had not been properly made up when we arrived, but that was rectified quickly. The room was clean, and definitely a nice location, but the rooms seemed tired and in need of updating. We stayed at the Premier Inn Edinburgh York street right after, and although much similar in style, it just seemed a lot nicer. This was nice enough, but I would probably stay at another nearby hotel if I were to visit again.

Room Tip: I did like the view from our room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Usual excellent stay at a Premier Inn. I had rung beforehand as I am claustrophobic and cannot use lifts and was delighted that they had allocated me a room on the first floor. A big thank you for that. As everybody comments it is right by Queen Street station with a Spar almost next door selling, drinks, sandwiches and snacks that you can buy for a day out. Easy walk to Cardiff Central station via the main shopping streets. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Railway fans ask for a view of the station!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo