We stayed here to go to see Boyzone at the CIA which was pretty much across the road we arrived at noon and dropped our luggage off a lovely young lad gave us direction to town which was a 5 minute walk away brilliant. After a long afternoon shopping we got back at about 430pm booked in with another lovely young lad sorry forgot his name :-( it was quick and efficient.
The room 719 was gorgeous large clean at end of corrider just amazing one of the best if not the best Premier Inn we have stayed in. There was no road noise at all so quiet so slept really well after the concert. Breakfast was amazing we are vegetarian and the choice as usual was fantastic and the staff were lovely and very kind I asked for 2 poached eggs and the young lady was very efficient and generally lovely.
Pros -- Location and Brilliant Staff
Cons - cost a bit more than usual but it is the centre of town.
Staff we saw during day up to 11pm were still there at 9am work to hard!!!!
Would def recommend and will def stay again thank you Premier Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff City Centre you're perfectly placed to sample all the delights the capital has to offer. And, with sweeping views from our top floors, the city is - quite literally - at your feet. From our newest Cardiff hotel, you're just a short hop from all the hot spots including St David's Shopping Centre, Cardiff Castle, the Welsh Assembly and the Millennium Stadium. Then when you're ready for a rest, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds are just the ticket. This hotel has conference facilities This hotel has 2 meeting rooms, the largest of which can hold up to 16 delegates. View real time availability and book a meeting room at our premiermeetings website Directions: Take A48(M) towards Cardiff (East & South) for 4.5 miles. Take exits toward Cardiff (East), Docks and follow Newport Rd towards Eastern Ave North. Continue forward for 2 miles, under the railway bridge. Turn left at Station Terrace passing Queen St station, at cross-junction go straight ahead. At the next junction turn left passing the Ibis Hotel on your left then turn right at the lights then turn right again before the Motorpoint Arena then turn right again at the lights then you will see the open air Rapport NCP car park. (Sat Nav CF10 2EH). Charges apply, Monday- Sunday 11GBP per 24 hours. This is discounted rate for hotel guests - tickets need to be validated at hotel reception. Hotel is located opposite the junction on Churchill Way. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena 0.25 miles The Millennium Stadium 0.5 miles St Davids Hall 0.25 miles Welsh Institute of Sport 1 mile Cardiff Central Station 0.8 miles Cardiff International Airport 12.5 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel Wales