We stayed at the hotel for just one night over the weekend and to our surprise received a free upgrade to a master suite which had a wrap around balcony and views over the bay.
The rooms in the hotel would certainly benefit from a refit as they are looking a little tired. Staff helpful and the leisure facilities are worth a visit during your stay. We paid for the breakfast which was very nice but pricey.
Top tip: use the public pay and display car park outside the hotel as it is cheaper (£5 per day) than the hotel one right nexy to it.
Would come back but only if had a good deal on the room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales