Stayed at the hotel and its reception staff and the hotel itself was excellent. However after using the pool immediatly started itching which the following morning had turned into a rash.
Have spent a lot of time trying to get a response from the management of the Spa, but they have failed to take it seriously in anyway. More to the point have failed to answer numerous calls/emails
I have since been to a doctor who stated it was a reaction to using the facility. If a fit adult could get a skin irriatation then I am worried that children may become affected as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales