This was only a very brief stay after theatre in Cardiff. Nice welcome, efficiently taken through check-in and a summary of the facilities. We did not use the Spa or restaurant, however, the room was very nice, large widow facing the bay, and good in room facilities. One for the ladies, my wife thinks it is the best hair-dryer of any hotel we've stayed at!!
Breakfast was what you would expect from a good hotel, nice range of hot and cold and excellent juices, the waiting staff were excellent.
The hotel is within easy walking distance of 'the bay' and lots of decent restaurants.
My only gripe is having to pay for parkling in the overflow pay and display.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales