We had 2 rooms for one night, on the Thursday before Easter weekend. Sadly both rooms were not up to standard, worn stained carpet, stains on curtains, tear on leather on the desk, bathroom needed further cleaning. We were so disappointed and very upset, and discussed all of these issues with the manager straight away. He went out of his way to rectify the problems. We felt understood and valued as customers. He moved us to two interconnecting suites on the 6th floor. Along with ice cold sparking wine, truffles and strawberries!! This was a fantastic compensation. He assured us that he would be addressing our original issues. On the strength of this, would come back again. Thank you to Manager Eion. Our excellent Consierge was Igor. Lovely break.
It really is a great location and the views are outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales