A relaxing new year break...
Nightmare all round more like!!
Facilities are shocking
Cold full English
Dirty communal areas and lifts
Water running sounds throughout the whole night in room
Looking tired and unclean all over..
Don't book on the assumption your getting 5 star luxury...
Complained via email direct offered a complimentary upgrade for next visit
Hahahaha soz but wouldn't put myself through that again for £160 a night
The 1 and only plus was the beautiful views from our room..
On checkout not even asked about our stay
Hence the complaint and review
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales