Despite the weather problems, we couldn't resist going ahead with our weekend in Cardiff.
We knew from a previous visit just how good the St Davids is, but this weekend has been even better.
The hotel has everything you would expect from 5* establishment. Alarmingly indulgent
rooms, seductively comfortable beds, excellent facilities, blackout curtains for that extra lay in, and luxurious bathrooms.
So what made the difference on this visit ? The staff.
Throughout the hotel everyone we met was exceptionally helpful or prepared just to have a quick word to ensure our trip was going well.
A special mention for the reception staff, who are extremely helpful, great fun and assisted in helping us with directions / recommendations with my partners quest for more shoe and clothes shopping. We later visited 26 shops, and I still want to come back again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales