This hotel is in a great location for Cardiff Bay and easy to get to the city by shuttle boat.
All rooms have great views and are nice and spacious.
The restaurant & bar has a feel of being on a cruise ship as you are surrounded by water.
The restaurant is a little bit on the expensive, but worth it as you can sit outside in the summer or stay warm inside but still with wonderful views.
The hotel also has a lovely spa with a range of treatments.
Parking is chargeable at the hotel of £15.00 per night or there is a cheaper car park nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales