We stayed here for a personal celebration. We stay in a lot of hotels on business and you can get really fed up with high prices and indifferent service levels. We read the bad Tripadvisor reviews about Celtic Manor and decided to try St David's hotel instead. We are so glad we did - it was an excellent experience from start to finish and I can't thank everyone enough for making a one night stay so special.
We were upgraded without asking and were sent a bottle of fizz and chocolates to our room when we mentioned that we were celebrating a special occasion.
We ate dinner in Tempus (lovely) and enjoyed it so much we had lunch there the next day too.
Our next stay will involve the Spa ( no time this visit, but it looked so lovely).
HIghly recoommend you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales