My wife and I stayed at the hotel for our silver wedding anniversary.
The whole stay, from start to finish, was first class.
Every single member of staff couldn't make us feel more welcome .
Complimentary bottles if wine in the room, which went down really well.
The spa and facilities were A1.
Breakfast was very good, as on the first day it was cooked fresh to order, the second it was a buffet breakfast, so I don't know how it's normally presented. Me personally preferred the cooked to order.
I would highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely be returning.
Thank you to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Priceline, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales