Having visited Cardiff on a number of occasions in recent times we wouldn't stay anywhere else. The structure is impressive and the position overlooking the bay unbeatable. On one occasion we were fortunate enough to be upgraded to a suite with views in all directions and every facility in the room you could wish for. The staff could not have been more obliging and the concierge team are as good as any in the UK. They are alert, helpful and will do anything they can to ensure your stay works well. I think it always helps if you have visited a hotel several times and the staff get to recognise you - on the last occasion we were waved off!
Breakfast is a bit of a bun fight but has all you need - they do have some excellent musicians in the restaurant/bar on certain nights and we have dined in the restaurant - the problem being there is such a wealth of restaurants around there is massive competition. Nonetheless room service and the menu is excellent - a delay on one occasion meant the bill was zero'd. That's why you go back - thoughtful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Lastminute, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales